Data Analyst/Transparency Specialist
Job Description: The Transparency Specialist will be responsible for executing key components of data aggregation and data validation as part of the USBU Transparency Data Management process under the direction of the Program Manager, Transparency, Monitoring & Samples.
location: Lexington, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Working with the Program Managers to understand the activities in scope for collection
under US transparency laws
- Provides support for US reporting as needed during disclosure period
- Assists with transparency related tasks as needed
- It's preferred that the candidate is familiar with US state and federal HCP transparency
laws, but not required
- Manage the spend matrix of the current state of collection and track progress against theaction plan for completion of collection
- Supports Program Managers in collecting information from various sourced throughoutthe organization
- Formats the data to enable the upload to the transparency reporting tool
- Assists with data entry or upload into the transparency reporting tool as a result of crossborder HCP spend internationally and US third parties spend
- Conducting pre-aggregation checks and error resolution
- Reviews supporting documentation to enrich and augment data
- Assisting with the aggregation of data within the transparency reporting tool
- Helping as needed with all other maintenance required within the US Porzio PASID
- Intermediate to advanced Excel knowledge to include pivot table and vlookup.
Experience with macros is preferred, but not required.
- Conducts monthly data validation check as assigned to include auditing transactions to
ensure completeness and accuracy
- Document results of data validation in a comprehensive manner that can be leveraged to
(a.) correct the data and (b.) provides input into analysis
- Supports on-going error management, data enrichment, data corrections, monitoring and
data quality checks in the Porzio PASID reporting tool
- Assists with other transparency related tasks as needed
- Candidate should have excellent attention to detail and be able to identify issues based on knowledge of internal policies and external transparency laws once trained
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.