Our client has created one of the most powerful brands by bringing memorable, life-changing storytelling to the World through incredible iconic characters. This client has multi-film franchises, redefining the genre by building a universe filled with creativity, innovation and collaboration. You will be part of a Project Management Technology team that helps propel our legacy into the future with a vision as far-reaching as our characters, worlds and stories.
location: Burbank, California
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 82 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
As part of the Technology team, you'll be joining a group of seasoned, dedicated technologists supporting these world class productions, developing the next generation of production technology, as well as solving a range of interesting problems in innovative ways in an exciting and dynamic environment.
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of projects including scope, schedule, resourcing for the technology team (e.g., IT Infrastructure Engineering, Avid, Post-Production Engineering)
- Ensure clear reporting of project status from project management team including: timelines, milestone tracking, budget status and issue identification to program management and stakeholders
- Prioritize and escalate critical operational tasks, execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Work with program management to assess and define technology roadmaps with key deliverables and milestone dates
- Create workflow diagrams of production technology processes and identify opportunities to streamline processes or improve efficiency
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Project Management
- JIRA (1 year of experience is required)
- Technical Project Manager
- Program Management
- IT Project Manager
- Scrum Master
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.