UX Design AEM Author is a design author for rebrand/refresh and migration to Adobe Experience Manager. Fresh College Grads with experience will be looked at as well. This position will work in downtown Minneapolis as an integrated member of a UX Design team.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Primary responsibilities:
1. Site migration strategy development
2. Content editing/documentation
- Inventory pages and audit content for quality/relevance/suitability
- Develop migration plan and socialize with business owners and other key stakeholders
- Work with project manager to document project timelines and key deliverables
3. CMS page authoring
- Identify and document content to be migrated
- Make necessary updates to account for new brand styles, new navigation patterns, etc.
- Revise/rewrite content, esp. for a limited set of high-level pages that must be redesigned
- Create new pages in AEM using a standard set of page grids, containers and components
- Lay out pages in AEM and populate with content, images, disclosures, etc.
- Collaborate with UX design team colleagues on any necessary mockups or image assets
- Cooperate with business owners and compliance reviewers to make any required revisions
qualifications: Desired qualifications:
- Experienced content strategist with deep knowledge of marketing website best practices
- Proven ability to create and execute website content plans; migration experience a plus
- Solid problem-solving skills; ability to work independently and adapt to changing project needs
- Attention to detail; experience creating content for highly regulated industries a plus
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and do content authoring work as required
- Enterprise CMS content authoring experience a must; AEM/CQ5 experience a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.