The Project manager provides business and technical leadership for all major site projects, including geographic expansions, process improvements, supplier change notices, capacity expansions and facility upgrades. The Project manager is accountable for overall project performance including, integration of project activities, liaison for senior management, R&D and other stakeholders, project resources and financial achievement. They will provide input to the program prioritization process and participate in other key strategic business portfolio process to ensure funding for the objective. Project managers will make launch date commitments based on cash flow and manage stakeholder expectations.
location: Round Lake, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provides clear direction on product development requirements to meet expectations of customers and stakeholders.
- Leads the team in defining program strategies, developing goals, assigning project tasks and ensures the team meets all goals.
- Interacts through program updates and reviews with all levels of management.
- Sets the project strategy, schedules, resource alignment and financial analysis.
- Approves team deliverables for project completion
- Provides technical support in all phases of product manufacturing.
- Anticipates and resolves conflict situations in a win-win outcome.
- Must be well versed in Project Management tools and must possess knowledge of related disciplines.
- Must have knowledge of such principles as GMPs, FDA guidelines and purchasing practices.
- Must be self-motivated, have good interpersonal skills, capable of analyzing and solving complex problems through innovative thought and experience, as well as, project management tools.
- Ability to manage multiple cross-functional teams simultaneously.
- Ability to design and implement projects/studies outside area of expertise.
- Must demonstrate strategic leadership, strong financial acumen, and proficient supervisory skills.
- Display ability to communicate effectively using a wide variety of skills and vehicles.
- PMP (project Management Professional) Certification is preferred.
- Must be willing/able to work occasionally in controlled manufacturing environment where Good Manufacturing Practices are followed.
- Cannot be allergic to Cephalosporin drug.
- Mid-level PM.
- Minimum 5 years exp and ideally PMP certified (or other certifications)
- Looking for someone with experience in Pharma Industry or Medical Devices
- Experience working in a cGMP or GMP environment.
- Ideally having worked in FDA regulated environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.