Director of Change & Release Management is responsible for leading the process for Infrastructure, Software and Data changes. Particular importance is to evaluate core architecture systems and platforms to assess change impact, criticality and dependencies.
location: Dorchester, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 90 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
The candidate should ensure infrastructure readiness in support of change execution and ensure minimal impact to business. This role is critical to the success of driving enterprise change management capabilities in alignment with the organizations technology strategy and the overall focus and vision of the OCIO.
- Run the Change Advisory Board, working with delivery teams and key stakeholders to ensure that all changes are reviewed and approved prior to execution
- Manage all app store accounts for the Direct-to-Consumer applications, including application submission and release in coordination with the delivery team and Operations teams.
- Providing weekly and monthly executive level reports summarizing completed and upcoming system changes
- Generating weekly download and trend analysis reports for all app store accounts
- Coordinate and manage change freezes, assess risk of submitted changes
- Work with app store contacts to ensure that applications remain compliant with policies
- 8 years in IT working as a project manager or in a strategic transformation role.
- 5-7 years in change and release management acting as a lead or manager in an operations centric environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.