Scale Test, Sr. Staff Architect
Scale Test, Sr. Staff Architect needed for a large technology infrastructure company in New Jersey. The Scale Test, Sr. Staff Architect individual contributor technical leadership role with its primary focus on developing/deploying comprehensive test methodologies, plans and tools specifically targeting for large-scale fully-configured racks and clusters in both manufacturing and datacenter environments. The Scale Test Architect will also conduct thorough analysis on data collected through scale test process and influence both internal stakeholders as well as external stakeholders accordingly to timely catch and remove critical design and/or quality relevant issues prior to the mass production and customers datacenters deployment phases.
location: Secaucus, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Providing technical leadership for Scale Test organization
- Leading cross-functions teams' efforts on developing scale test and data analysis tools, methodologies, infrastructure, automation frameworks for both new platforms/architectures and specific products SKUs
- Defining scale-level DFX requirements for the next generation products and technologies at both integrated platforms and individual key components levels
- Providing technical know-how, documentation, trainings, feedbacks and suggestions to scale test and other business functions in order to improve quality practice across teams
- Staying up-to speed on process, practice, and technology developments to ensure they're brought in-house and enhance the solutions applied to scale test relevant problems
- Engaging with external stakeholders including customers, suppliers, 3rd-party vendors etc. for new products, technologies and tools development
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.