In this role, you will be a member of the Server team providing support and serve as a resource for projects to achieve the organizational goals of IT. Work on a team of server and systems experts on initiatives that will empower our client to advance its applications, infrastructure, and data technology strategy.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Design, install, configure, optimize, administer and support Microsoft Server & Linux Operating Systems, Microsoft Office 365, Cisco USC hardware, VMware, Citrix, SAN, SCCM, and Active Directory.
- Design, install, configure, optimize, and administer the SAN/NAS environments including replication.
- Daily support of Windows Environment and Active Directory administration.
- Provide exceptional technical support to all colleagues and customers.
- Minimum 7 years technical experience of system installations and administration in a predominantly Windows Environment
- 5 years technical experience working with SAN and NAS storage (Pure, Data Domain, XIo, VNX)
- 3 years technical experience working with enterprise backup solutions (CommVault)
- Working knowledge and experience of VMware
- Advanced working knowledge of Windows Server and Active Directory
- Skilled with TCP/IP networking
- Experience using proactive software and hardware monitoring solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related field, or 8 years of equivalent industry experience
- Previous experience supporting backup software and recovery strategies
- Advanced with PowerShell scripting experience a plus
- Exposure to Pure Storage SAN a plus
- Previous experience in a fast pace brokerage or trading firm a plus
- Exposure to Cisco UCS hardware, vRealize, and vCenter Orchestrator a plus
- Experience utilizing Microsoft System Center Suite
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.