Randstad's supercenter client in Grand Rapids, Michigan are looking for an AEM Back-End Developer to add to their Mobile and Retail teams.
The role will focus on standing up and building brand new experiences for the client and will focus on usability, ease of access, and high functionality. It is expected this initiative is ongoing and will continue to mature over time.
· Build brand new AEM components and features
· Be a thought leader on the team: provide suggestions for efficiencies and alternatives while partnering with the architects and development team
· Designing and developing web applications using the Adobe platform, including guidance of site structure, components, templates, workflows, dialogs, object model designs (Java APIs), and unit testing using AEM architecture (CRX, OSGI, JCR)
· Integrate AEM with other marketing products like Assets, Target, Campaign, and other internal endpoints as required.
· Work in the SAFe agile development Methodology.
· Follow best practices for secure web programming and deployment.
· Adhere to internal best practices with respect to coding standards, unit test coverage, automation, and continuous integration.SPA development with AEM's SPA Editor JS SDK.
location: GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan
job type: Contract
salary: $75 - 105 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
· 3+ years of experience with AEM (OSGI & Servlets)
· 2+ years of experience with Java (Spring / Boot)
· Proficient with all testing cycles
· Experience with Agile and Scrum, SAFe preferred
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- AEM (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.