job summary: Summary:
- 10 + years of hands-on software with experience with Web Method and Java technology stack including Core Java. This position is for a Senior Software development role in Investment & Solution Technology (I&ST), Shared Integration Services Development team.
- Team owns development and maintenance of a critical, High volume, Tier-zero (with 24x7 availability requirement) SIPH (Shared Integration Platform Hub) application. SIPH is a multi-tier middleware cloud hosted platform build upon Java and Web Method architecture hosting Integration services supporting Consumer and Investment Consumer Card , Small Business and Mortgage products. The candidate will be part of a Agile team in a senior software development role.
location: Newark, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for developing and delivering software solutions based on their knowledge of design/architectural patterns , Web Method, Java and Agile/DevOps practices. Ensures the systems design and requirements are aligned to achieve the desired business outcomes, and that team practices and coding/quality principles are aligned to achieve the desired technology outcomes. Work on backlog drive by business requirements to deliver end to end solution including working with testing organization to validate the functionality driven.
qualifications: MUST Have Experience with WebMethods!
- 10+ yeas of hands-on software development experience
- Experience with Java technology stack including Core Java.
- Experience with Software AG WebMethods
- Experience designing & developing REST, SOAP based APIs integrating multiple enterprise systems
- Experience with at least one of the J2EE platforms or frameworks like IBM Websphere, SpringBoot, JBoss(WildFly)
- Working knowledge of DevOps technology stack such as Ant,Jenkins, Ansible, Celstial, XLR
- Working knowledge of Unix based OS and should have basic to advance knowledge of Unix commands
- Experience of working with software development practices such as Scaled Agile or Lean Agile, any certification in this area is a plus
- Ability to undertake development task as an individual contributor
- Strong communication and analytical skills
skills: Desired Skills
- Experience with integration platforms like Mule Anypoint platforms
- Experience working on high volume applications
- Experience with one of the major RDBMS such as Oracle, IBM DB2, MySQL
- Familiarity with caching products like Gigaspace, Redis is a big plus
- Experience working in agile teams
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.