job summary: Summary:
- Position is for the Technical Analyst/Python developer of a risk platform that supports Risk and Capital modeling teams.
- A technical analyst with industry expert with Storage and Compute Monitoring/Forecasting , Hadoop and other infrastructure monitoring.
- Familiar with Cloudera (YARN) administration (performance & resource management) and can partner with system admins to identify optimization ad tuning opportunities
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- The resource will be supporting debugging Platform issues and provide timely resolutions. Also Individual will be expected to do read python code, process modeling, technical analysis and technical requirement definition.
- The position requires someone with the unique combination of design, technical analysis, development and testing skills.
- The individual will be working with developers, business and testing teams to get the work done.
- The Technical Analyst will be expected to perform analysis in support of development, test, and production activities.
- Familiar with Agile methodology and creating Epics and Stories based on their analysis activities.
- Work with developers (on and off-shore) and business partners to understand / capture new requirements and to conduct testing, resolve issues.
skills: Required Experience:
- The position requires a minimum of 5 years of applicable experience
- Agile experience (including writing user stories)
- Required Technical Skills: Hadoop, and RDBMS and intermediate SQL knowledge. Ability to write Python code.
- Experience in creating Process diagrams, Data Models.
- Knowledge of JIRA or similar tool
- Knowledge of HIVE, IMPALA, SPARK
- Nice to have familiarity with IBM Spectrum conductor
- The ideal candidate will have an understanding of Credit Loss Forecasting and/or Risk Management (Credit , Market , Liquidity etc.).
- Exposure to Technical analysis / languages.
- Previous development experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.