job summary: W2 only. No C2C. Summary:
- We are looking to fill a Python developer position in the Credit Financial Development team. Here is what we are looking for in a candidate:
- Eager to learn
- Able to contribute and work well in a collaborative team environment
- Good communication skills
- Min 4 years of hands-on development experience in object oriented programing, e.g., Python, C++, or Java etc.
- Quantitative degree in Math, Physics, Engineering a plus.
- Previous experience with python preferred.
- Good knowledge of finance and security valuation preferred
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $61 - 71 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Design and implementation of Credit Instrument and its associated lifecycle
- Design and implementation of Pricers for various credit products
- Develop relationships with the Quant and Financial Development Teams to resolve pricing related issues
- Investigate and analyze legacy valuation result differences with quartz to ensure quartz based implementation pricing is correct
- Support end of day processing
Top 3 Must Have Skillsets Required :
- Python, object-oriented Programming, Risk management
- Ex: Java; CCAR; OTC; Agile; SQL
- Level of Experience Needed (highlight)
Min 4 years of hands-on development experience in object oriented programing, e.g., Python, C++, or Java etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.