We are currently looking for a candidate to fill an Arabic Language Expert contractor
position in a NLU (Natural Language Understanding) project.
We'd like the consultant to have a basic background in Arabic linguistics and experience working in a Linux environment including basic Unix commands (opening files, navigating from one directory to another, creating files, running script; script creation is not required).
- THIS IS A PART TIME POSITION WORKING 8 HOURS A WEEK
- Can work remotely from anywhere in the US, hours will be flexible
Experience in NLP is a preferred skill. The principal responsibilities include ASR and NLU accuracy improvement, error analysis, localization and annotation.
location: Burlington, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 48 per hour
education: High School
Thorough study of the project specifications resulting in excellent understanding of topics covered in the project:
- Text data cleaning and annotation
- Creation of the NLU models
- Optimization of the NLU models, error analysis and correction
- Precise and thorough approach to work
- Attention to detail and patience (required for work with high amounts of text data)
- Willingness to learn (we will provide training and support)
- Proficiency in English
- Linguist-level knowledge of the mother tongue Arabic
- Knowledge of XML and Python is an advantage, one should be able to use the tools that we will provide
Our healthcare solutions client is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations - in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more - to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
skills: Please apply to this posting and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in learning more.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.