Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented and motivated PHP Web Developer for a 1 year contract position (with extensions) for a thriving healthcare client in Los Angeles. We are looking for candidates who specifically bring experience in PHP development and have an eye for design using the latest tools like InDesign. Qualified candidates will have experience in a cloud environment and bring hands-on skills in creating and customizing templates within Drupal.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $34 - 38 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Primary responsibilities include the development and maintenance of professional, visually appealing, user friendly, and responsive web pages and emails.
- Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office to complete digital design projects
- Working knowledge of social media channels to create campaigns, promote a brand, and engage and an audience is a definite plus.
- Incumbent must possess excellent project/time management skills to work simultaneously on many projects with competing deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail, follow-through, and active listening skills are required.
Excellent communication skills are also required for presentations, content development and copy writing, working in groups, and email correspondence
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- drupal (1 year of experience is required)
- PHP (3 years of experience is required)
- AWS (1 year of experience is required)
- Indesign (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.