IT Manager, SAP FICO
The SAP Finance and Controlling (FICO) Manager is accountable for collaborating with the Finance function to define, deliver and support IT-enabled business solutions. This role will also help define strategic direction, determine business needs and design & deliver technical Finance solutions. The Manager has primary accountability for the delivery of Finance system services including project delivery, system enhancement and production support in alignment with IT.
location: Exton, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize specialized expertise to collaborate with Finance to define detailed business requirements for IT enablement of business needs, recommending solutions or best practices.
- Map business requirements to optimal technical solutions.
- Create and maintain project charters and plans, capital requests, budgeting and project management.
- Provide system support and maintenance in alignment with standards and process set within the ERP Services Delivery mode and Regulatory requirements including Sarbanes-Oxley and FDA GMP.
- Create and maintain system lifecycle documents including creation and maintenance of SOPs, SOIs and Job Aids.
- Work within and participates in the Change Control process.
Education and Experience:
- 8-10 years of related work experience
- Bachelor's degree Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent experience.
skills: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent SAP skills- system functionality and technical understanding
- Must be up to date on latest ERP release.
- Support and contribute in Lean Sigma programs and activities towards delivery of the set target HANA knowledge preferred
- Ability to work in a virtual environment.
- Open to global travel and occasional on-call work
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.