IT Banking Project Manager
Looking for an IT banking project manager for a year long contract. Candidates can work from home but will need to come into the southern NJ office occasionally for meetings post Covid.
location: Mount Laurel, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
Job Responsibilities and Requirements
Overview: We are looking for a candidate who possesses strong project management skills. Anticipates risks, issues, trends and the potential impacts and timely resolution of impediments, while effectively managing the integrated schedule (releases) and financials. Ensures consistent review and prioritization of scheduling, estimating, risk/issue escalation and resolution, etc..
Project Oversight Accountability:
- Builds and leads a diverse business and technology team to effectively deliver productivity, quality and innovation
- Develops resource forecast estimates and assumptions for the project's schedule, effort, and cost using established estimating models, best practices, and past experience. Assists in the planning and managing of team capacity and facilitates estimation of work items.
- Manage day to day vendor relationships for timely communications and resolution of issues.
- Anticipates and effectively manages risks; aligns decisions to client's risk profile.
- Investigates and where necessary escalates all project issues to support effective resolution.
- Promote and support an environment that encourages productivity, innovation, teamwork, and a high level of professionalism.
1.) IT PM 4yrs*
2.) Budget /project forecasting 4yrs*
3.) Waterfall /AGILE environment 4yrs*
4.) Vendor management 4yrs*
NICE TO HAVE
1.) Previous client experience
- - Experience managing projects with the Waterfall or Iterative methodology and AGILE framework.
- PMP or AGILE certification.
skills: Skills needed for submittals
Any upcoming vacation plans?- Yes or No
Has this candidate worked as a former TD Contractor via SOW? - Yes or No
Has your candidate worked at our client as a Full Time employee? - Yes or No
Is this candidate required to give notice - - Yes or No
PMP Certified-- Yes or No
IT PM experience-years
Vendor Management Experience-years
Waterfall and Agile Experience-years
Exp. with Clarity- Yes or No
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.