job summary: You own this if you have...
- 3+ year of experience implementing, customizing and supporting Oracle Retail Invoice Matching
- Exposure to Oracle Applications version 12.2 or fusion.
- Strong skills in SQL tuning and high-volume data processing.
- Hands on experience with PL/SQL, stored procedures, Oracle workflow, Forms, Reports, BI Publisher, JDeveloper, SOA suite etc.
- Experience with GIT version control, and CI/CD (Continuous integration/continuous deployment).
- Exposure to cloud technologies (AWS, GCP or Azure).
- Experience with publish/subscribe and event-based data flow methodologies.
- Good working knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Understand development methodologies and SDLC processes.
- Expert technical analysis, communication, and documentation skills.
- Experience working with open source technologies.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of professional experience in practice area
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: A day in the life...
- Design and collaborate with partner teams.
- Define and build data sources, data mappings, and integration points across a diverse application portfolio
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of technical concepts, issues, trends and best practices as they relate to Oracle technologies and system integrations.
- Identify performance issues; apply knowledge of security coding practices and secure system fundamentals.
- Preparing documentation, such as Technical Design Specifications.
- Providing production support. This includes troubleshooting break/fix issues, resolving technically complex software defects, and conducting performance tuning.
- When required, logging Service Requests with Oracle and working with Oracle to resolve defects.
- Providing assistance, coordinating and troubleshooting with side system analysts, developers, and business owners for interface support.
- Participating in code reviews and ensuring compliance to development standards and best practices. Applying standard development practices throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Potential involvement in complex development work and application patches.
- Responsible for maintaining the health of the technology portfolio and looking for simplifications/efficiencies.
- Reviewing requirements and participating in the definition of solution options.
- Review/enhance existing interfaces/integrations, customizations, OAF enhancements and Oracle custom reports.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- ORACLE APPS
- ORACLE PROGRAMMER
- ORACLE FORM
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.