job summary: Summary:
- Highly experienced Business and Data Analyst with extensive analytical and business experience and strong SQL skills required to support aggressive nature of deliverables for this high visibility global application.
location: Jersey City, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $46 - 56 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- As a core member of the R&L Agile team, this individual will be responsible for eliciting and documenting business and functional requirements; writing and grooming business enablement, technology enablement and technical stories.
- Will facilitate meetings with stakeholders and subject matter experts. Act as a liaison between business and technology partners to facilitate effective relationships.
- Will take a lead in coordinating implementation and onboarding activities for new business or changes.
- The business analyst will participate in the end to end execution, design, development, and implementation of R&L technology changes.
- Candidate will take the lead and ownership on audit related activities assigned to them from a quality and completeness perspective. Will work closely with Product Owners and all other project team members maintaining a high standard of professionalism and accountability.
- 7 -10 plus years as a Business Analyst experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills required to work with senior business and technology executives in GWIM
- Experience working on multiple medium to large projects simultaneously, and working closely with the business, technology and vendors
- Experienced Agile Team member including story writing and grooming, acceptance criteria development
- Past responsibilities working with developers and testers ensure requirements and functional designs are meet.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.