job summary: Summary:
- Informatica, SQL, Linux
- This is a great opportunity for a Senior Developer to take their career to a whole new level and work with high profile financial applications that are impacting mission critical Business, Operations & Regulatory/Compliance programs such as Real Time Payments, Digital Transformation, FDIC, Financial Crimes etc.
- This role is critical to deliver Authorized store for Global Banking Business providing key & services to liquidity management, payments and receipts, trade and supply chain finance, foreign exchange and commercial card services to small businesses, middle market companies, and to multinational corporations, financial institutions and governments around the world.
- This is an opportunity to work in a fast paced forward looking group that can accelerate any Technology leader's career as we continue to expand our footprint around the world, our technology and most importantly expand our talent pool that allows us to always be on the cutting edge of innovation.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Responsible for design, development, testing & implementation of integration solutions. Create design documentation and other supporting documentation for ETL related work.
- Candidate will be responsible for analyzing various source systems and developing processes to extract, transform and load to target systems.
- Work with Business partners, project management, Infrastructure administrators and other IT partners. Recommend and implement architectural models.
- Identify and provide tactical and strategic solutions to address integration issues.
- Resolve and quality issues that may come up in Databases and ETL loads. Coordinate with Quality Assurance team on test execution. Coordinate with deployment and support teams and ensure projects are successfully deployed into testing and Production environments.
- Strong experience (7+ years) of Informatica tools, Oracle and Unix
- Strong SQL knowledge and ability to write PL/SQL, stored procedures to solve complex business requirements
- Strong knowledge of integration implementations
- Experience with using Power Exchange and Transformation tools
- Knowledgeable in quality approaches and techniques
- Experience with end to end design and build process of Real time and Near real time batch processing
- Experience in working with larger projects involving multiple groups and offshore teams
- Experience to lead projects and work with people in different time zones & teams across the enterprise.
- Excellent written and communication skills and ability to clearly indicate integration solution designs and implementations.
- Agile experience
- Strong decision making skills
- Experience with Exadata
- Build & Deployment tools
- Experience with handling big data and exposure to Hadoop ecosystem and its tools - Spark, Scala, Hive , etc.
- Financial Services experience especially with payments/treasury.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.