job summary: Summary:
- The Full stack Software Development Engineer role builds next generation AI ,Search platforms and tooling for the enabling financial assistants and search across multiple platforms.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- This position requires candidate to be well versed with client side and server side technologies.
- Candidate must possess passion for producing high quality software, ready to jump in and solve complex problems.
- In this role qualified individuals will have the opportunity to work on products used by millions of customers and be exposed to many new applications and emerging technologies.
- In this role qualified individuals will have opportunity to work on modern cloud platforms like openshift and docker.
- Expereince on Docker/Openshift is added advantage.
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Java 1.8
- Experience working on high volume applications
- Experience in server side frameworks like Spring MVC
- Experience building restful web services
- Experience in performance tuning with good understanding of JVM internals
- Experience with NoSQL databases like Cassandra
- Experience in distributed caching frameworks like hazelcast, ignite, redis
- Experience in modern JVM languages like groovy, scala
- Experience with open source search engines like SOLR, elasticsearch
- Experience working with NLP and Machine learning
- Prior open source contributions
- Background in mathematics or statistics
- Proven task management and leadership skills
- Experience working in agile teams
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.