Application Monitoring Technical Analyst
Looking for an Technical analyst with the Financial and Application monitoring experience for a year long contract. Candidates must have hands on experience with implementation of Splunk and the Dynatrace APM tool.
Candidates can work remotely from home but must be within driving distance of the clients southern New Jersey, Lexington, South Carolina, or Lewiston, Maine offices for an occasional onsite meeting.
location: Mount Laurel, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Functions as Monitoring SME for the Application Availability team by leading efforts to onboard applications to Dynatrace and Splunk. Capture reporting requirements, develop system performance, capacity and key business transactions reports/dashboards by leveraging approved tools and processes to maintain operational availability of delivered solutions. Must be able to provide input into strategies, capabilities and integrations to improve the availability and performance of production applications. Must be able to analyze different components of the infrastructure and application environments during Incident triage calls. Train teams with monitoring tool sets.
1. 7 year minimum of system and application monitoring experience
2. 2 year minimum experience with hands-on implementation of Dynatrace APM tool.
3. 3 year minimum experience with hands-on implementation of Splunk - Extensive experience in Dashboard builds
4. Working knowledge of middleware technologies (Jboss, Websphere, NodeJS) and web server technologies (IHS, Tomcat, IIS and Apache)
5. Proficiency in script languages
6. Thorough knowledge of OS technologies - Windows and Linux.
7. Basic understanding of datacomm technologies, e.g. Local Area Networks, Wide Area Networks, Firewalls, etc.
NICE TO HAVE
1. Previous client Experience
2. Banking or Financial Industry experience is a plus
3. Dynatrace or Splunk certification is preferred.
4. SQL skills are a plus
skills: Skills needed for submittals
Any upcoming vacation plans? Yes or no
Has this candidate worked as a former client Contractor via SOW?If Yes, please indicate SOW Vendor in submission comments- Yes or no
Has your candidate worked at our client as a Full Time employee? Yes or No
Is this candidate required to give notice- Yes or No
Application Monitoring experience- years
Experience with Middleware Technologies- years
OS - Linux, Windows- years
Script Language experience- years
Splunk - years
Previous client exp.-Yes or no
Financial/Banking Industry- years
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.