Our Holland client has an opportunity for a newly created role for a Digital Technology Manager to join their team. Ideal candidates will have web development experience in a global enterprise environment along with supervisory or management experience. Additional experience includes:
- Experience with best in class web browsers, operating systems, and devices, including mobile.
- Proven experience managing and delivering enterprise digital technology plan.
- reporting and analytics skills with ability to synthesize complex data points into simple, business-focused recommendations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to understand technical information and translate that information to users.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, priorities and delivering results.
- Experience working with external partners including agencies and contractors.
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
location: HOLLAND, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Execute a digital technology strategy utilizing all digital platforms to ensure global alignment, leverage opportunities and unify sales, marketing and customer experience. This is a newly created, strategic role that will drive growth through a global digital infrastructure across the business segments.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Web Development (5 years of experience is required)
- Manager (5 years of experience is required)
- HTML (5 years of experience is required)
- CSS (5 years of experience is required)
- Ecommerce (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.