Sr. Database Developer
job summary: Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Database Developer to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the San Diego, CA area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $47.21 - 53.11 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Experience in object-oriented design and analysis. Extensive experience in full software development life cycle including requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and maintenance. Strong background in database development and proven history as a team player. Must be able to compile and maintain an enterprise schema across all applications and enforce the principles of good (authorized/accepted) data design. Design and maintain data architecture that accommodates changing business priorities and technological changes.
- BA/BS Degree and 6-10 years relevant experience
- Works with Technical Lead; Assists with data load related architecture and technical design
- Develops ETL mappings
- Development and maintenance of database systems to extract, cleanse, transform, load and maintain data
- Ensures compliance with industry best practices
- Performs code review
- Coordinates and develops process automation/job scheduling
- Perform testing, code review
- Performs defect analysis.
- ETL Development (ie: Alteryx, Informatica, SAS or similar ETL system).
- Experience in Access, SharePoint Online, Power Apps and other Microsoft Systems like Flow and Dynamics is a plus.
- Proficiency in SQL and Oracle/Microsoft SQL databases, analytical skills and technical knowledge preferred in one or more higher level programming languages.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Ability building data abstraction layers.
- Stored procedures, triggers and SQL.
- Extensive background in development on multiple databases.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.