We have an opportunity for a Tableau Developer/ Reporting Analyst in San Antonio, TX for a 12 month assignment.
We are looking for the following skills and background for this particular role:
- 5+ Tableau reporting development, administration, and data governance role; exceptional Tableau Dashboard and User Experience development
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with Excel macro programming techniques
- Knowledge and undrestanding of Machine Learning methods
- Background in data analytics, data governance, report design, and telling a story with data
- Ability to work with time constraints and handle stressful situations in a calm and professional manner
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Leads development of the Enterprise Program Management Office Tableau dashboards, its reporting ecosystem, and oversees administration of all centralized portfolio and project reports.
- Manages the health of the data ecosystem and ensures accuracy of all information reported out of the ePMO.
- Contributes to the areas of Enterprise program and project forecasting, governance, reporting, analytics and overall PMO health evaluation.
- Identifies opportunities for changes and/or enhancements to existing Enterprise PMO or Portfolio related processes and reports to ensure that the project execution is as effective as possible.
- Develops and maintains critical operational and Executive-Level Tableau Dashboards and reports to support project and program management.
- Expertise in creating and developing advanced Tableau dashboards focused on the User Experience is a must.
- Develops and communicates recommendations, comments, and proposals to ePMO and Portfolio Management team members to continually support overall process improvement. Performs work independently and collaboratively with external vendors and other organizations as necessary.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Tableau (3 years of experience is required)
- Creating Tableau dashboards
- Data Analytics
- Report Design
- Data Governance
- Machine learning
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.