You will be based out of San Francisco where you will leverage your experience as a software engineer to help develop and maintain our Salesforce
platform to drive our business. You'll be responsible for working across several Engineering and Product teams as well as other functions and business teams within the company. Our team of engineers uses a pragmatic agile process to quickly deliver software-based treatments, currently in the form of mobile apps, to patients.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 180,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Technical system owner of Salesforce solution including new development and maintenance of existing solution
- Gather functional requirements, develop technical specifications, and plan projects.
- Develop CRM workflows and custom solutions for business needs
- Integrating Salesforce with internal and external systems
- Work cross-functionally with Product Management, DevOps, QA, Security, and Regulatory.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Salesforce (5 years of experience is required)
- DEVELOPER (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.