job summary: Summary
- Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions.
- These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools.
- Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies.
- Contributes to the technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource.
- May collaborate with other programmers in the team to coordinate delivery of software application. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities.
- Candidate will be part of the Agile Scrum team and will be participating in daily stand-ups, ceremonies, grooming, planning etc. for the application development team.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.
- 10 + years. Develops, enhances, tests, supports, maintains and debugs software applications that support business units or support functions. A senior member of the technical team responsible for assisting senior business leaders and management. May provide strategic technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Utilizes in-depth knowledge of technological alternatives and business system requirements to recommend innovations that enhance and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization. Leads or has responsibility for estimation of effort for software application for one or more programmers. Coordinates collaboration with external programming teams to deliver software on time and within budget. Provides feedback and technical guidance to project managers on issues of critical importance to achieving business objectives. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers.
qualifications: Required Skills
- Skilled in writing complex stored procedures using SQL Server.
- Excellent data analysis and data profiling skills using SQL.
- Very good understanding of Database and Data warehousing concepts.
- Works under minimal supervision on data analysis and data quality support functions.
- Ability to create, debug and maintain complex SSIS Packages
- Ability to create and maintain complex SSRS Reports
- Ability to interpret data lineage.
- Strong understanding of normalization techniques.
- Skilled in Object Oriented Programming and have hands-on experience developing enterprise web applications UI with ASP.NET Core, C#.
- Experience developing Web Services (ASP.NET web services and WCF Services)
- Experience with client side MVC frameworks and template libraries, AngularJS, Bootstrap, etc
- Experience with RESTful service and UI integration using JSON and AJAX.
- Experience with web architecture, app performance, UI frameworks, CSS and JS optimization
- Strong Team Player
skills: Desired Skills
- Asp.Net Core/SQL/Oracle/Teradata, T-SQL, PL/SQL, Complex Stored Procedures, View, Functions, CTE
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.