Randstad has partnered with a leading tech firm in the process of building a new team for the west coast, and they're seeking a skilled Cloud Engineer.
Role currently remote, and will move to partial remote after quarantine. Company has various locations in California and Washington.
The Cloud Engineer will join a brand new team leading and influencing cloud integration projects. The role is primarily front end using React.js / AngularJS, and will be highly visible. The Cloud Engineer will need to understand and design quickly while collaborating with cross-functional teams. Key Responsibilities:
- Providing leadership and recommendations to improve processes and user experience
- Participating in all areas of designing, implementing, and unit testing in an agile environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar degree, or comparable work experience.- 5+ years of experience with AngularJS / ReactJS
- Understanding of cloud technologies.
location: SAN DIEGO, California
job type: Contract
salary: $80.00 - 86.65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for designing the overall user experience designing, implementing, and unit testing user interface leveraging agile and continuous delivery methodologies.
- Working with user experience designers with input from product management and business users, to translate designs and wireframes into production applications.
- Implementing and unit test user interface leveraging agile and continuous delivery methodologies. Perform functional and performance analysis of code defects and correction of defects.?
- Contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle by designing and implementing complex features for the product.
- Perform competitive analysis of other database management systems, other data integration solutions, and recommend Teradata cloud database changes to close competitive gaps or to enhance competitive advantages.?
- Analyze requirements for complex feature development.?
- Automate testing of the user interface components.
At this time, we would prefer candidates who aren't in need of?sponsorship.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar degree, or comparable work experience.
- Understanding of cloud technologies.
- 10+ years of experience with continuous integration, automated unit testing.
- 10+ years of experience with Web architectures and services (HTTP, REST, sockets, JSON, multi-threading, etc.).
- 5+ years of professional experience with modern web frameworks, at least some of which is in AngularJS, ReactJS and Redux
- Experience with application monitoring tools (Datadog, Splunk, New Relic, etc.).
- Familiarity with AWS or other public clouds and have built apps leveraging its offerings (S3, SNS/SQS, DynamoDB, EC2, Kinesis, Cloud Formations, etc.).
- Experience with Docker.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- At least 2 years of hands-on software development experience
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Angular JS (5 years of experience is required)
- React (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.