If you're a Engineer looking for an exciting new opportunity in San Diego, please apply here!
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 112,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Knowledge of power electronics and electronic components.
- Experience working with high voltage
- knowledge of Altium Designer PCB designer software
- Linux and firmware expertise
- worst-case circuit analyses and reliability
- Stress Testing
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- PCB Design (2 years of experience is preferred)
- C++ (2 years of experience is required)
- Altium Designer
- High Density Switching Design (1 year of experience is required)
- Filter Design
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.