If you're a Firmware Engineer looking for an exciting new opportunity in San Diego, please apply here!
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Instrument product development
- Design and implement firmware for instruments and subsystems
- ARM embedded development
- FPGA development
- Formulate Digital Signal Processing concepts
- Many More!
- Experience level:
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Masters (required)
- VHDL (1 year of experience is required)
- C or C++ (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.