job summary: Summary:
- This position provides critical support to the suites of GBAM applications that are using robotics platform.
location: Jersey City, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Provide critical Robotics support for Global Markets business and troubleshoot production outages along with ITRS based monitoring
- Create Onboarding standards for the Robotics support platform
- Setup monitoring for L2 and L1 support
- Apply Robotics industry best practices
- Keep the management and other stakeholders updated with latest and upcoming changes
- Perform Incident, Problem and Release management for the bot
- Perform capacity management of the bot infrastructure
- Liaise with development and business teams to outline future business roadmap
- Act as bot management SME for the team and provide trainings to others
- Experience with Pega, Uipath, OpenSpan platforms.
- Operating systems: Linux/Unix, Windows.
- Database: Good knowledge of SQL/PLSQL, Oracle, MySQL
- Other Tools: ITRS Geneos/Splunk or any other monitoring tool, Ansible, Eclipse or any other IDE, CVS, Remedy, JIRA
- Working experience in DevOps and Agile culture.
- Python coding experience and hands on experience with Ansible, Jenkins ITRS Geneos monitoring.
- ITIL standards.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.