My client is looking for an Oracle EAM Administrator for a permanent position located in Oakland, CA.
This position will support the Maintenance department and reports to the Maintenance Manager. The EA will assist in planning and organizing preventive maintenance work orders, repair orders and entering into Oracles EAM system. The EA will interact with all departments to coordinate and follow up with repairs.
location: Oakland, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Coordinates with multiple locations as to the proper use of Oracle EAM system, its components and modules
- Generates accurate and detailed reports as to the costs associated to particular assets, department, facility etc.
- Generates monthly usage & cost reports
- Assign equipment to appropriate department and/or location within EAM
- Coordinates repairs and services in such a manner as to cause minimal impact to production
- Reviews inventory issued to work orders prior to completion
- Generate/forecast preventive maintenance work orders via work bench
- Process and monitor fluid analysis
- Work with Fixed Asset team to ensure proper placement of equipment for depreciation purposes
- Enter labor hours against work orders
- Enter run hours/mile, fluid & fuel for equipment
- Review open work orders with Foremen on an ongoing basis to ensure accurate work order log
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- ORACLE APPS
- Oracle DBA
- Ebusiness suite
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.