We are seeking a Tier 3-4 Juniper Networking Specialists (
Network Deployment and Refresh )
looking for an opportunity to join a team for our client. If you are an experienced professional who possesses technical experience and takes pride in providing superior customer service to our clients, business partners, vendors, and fellow team members, we have an excellent opportunity to share with you.
location: Norcross, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Primary Responsibilities
- Working with QFX and EX series switches, MX series routers. SRX is a bonus.
- Creating Templates for configurations
- Pushing configurations - Executing changes to bring on and retire gear
- Cisco-> Juniper Switch Migration
- Cisco Router ->Juniper Switch integration
- Functions as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for our clients, PMO, and Service Delivery Team.
- Collaborates with Support Team Leads and Manager as a primary trainer and Tier 3 escalation point of contact.
- Work with Field technicians to program, configure, and integrate expertise IT deployments
- Typically performs the following functions for all assigned projects
- Understand project objective, the scope of work and customer conditions for success
- Adheres to all Core Values
- Collaborates with Project Managers and Technical Teams while maintaining a positive employee experience.
- Validates work by Technical Analyst to increase our customer experience.
- Provide timely communications regarding all escalations
- Assisting in mitigating risk to a project by communicating with Project Manager areas of opportunity regarding technical aspects of the project
- Perform other org related duties assigned by management.
qualifications: Work Experience & Education
- Juniper Professional or Expert level certification (JNCIS, JNCIP, and JNCIA)
- Must have significant Juniper engineering experience in a data center environment
- Data center migration experience highly preferred
- Understanding of how to have a VLAN extended to two different physical locations as not all migrations can be completed during a single maintenance windows
- Experience with Spine-Leaf architecture, OSPF and BGP protocols as well as WAN and MPLS
- Hands on experience with creating network design documents
- Candidates must have strong organizational skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office programs. Knowledge of Project Management methodology is helpful.
skills: You are a Networking professional and system matter expert (SME), eager to provide leadership and guidance to our Project Management and Technical Services team that plays a leading role in the full life cycle of projects. You are committed to delivering directives to achieve PMO goals. You will resolve tier 3-4 technical issues and offer solutions that occur during a project to customers, technicians, and internal teammates. You can build strong relationships with key stakeholders and are the primary contact for technical escalations for the client. You are a detail-orientated individual who is customer driven with strong organizational skills and has proficiency in your technological field. You have knowledge and experience in IT Infrastructure, Deployments, Solutions, and Services.
This role supports both internal and external customers. Internally, you will serve members of our Project Management and Service Delivery teams. Externally, you will work with partners, field resources, clients, and vendors to implement resolutions to help each project run efficiently and effectively.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.