job summary: Summary:
- Client e-Commerce is building next generation supply chain system to help customers save money, save time and live better.
- This position is for Customer order management system.
- Your responsibility is to build robust, scalable design and system using Java and SQL/NoSQL
- This position requires candidate to be well versed with Cloud computing and able to understand resource management
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Candidate must be advanced in problem solving skills using advance algorithm
- Candidate must be well versed with Java and Advanced Java features
- Candidate must have hands on SQL or No SQL technologies
- Candidate must be willing to inspire by vision and stick to organization goals
- Candidate must be well versed with Design pattern and Object Oriented programming
- Candidate must have experience on working on large volume system with scale
- Candidate must have experience working on distributed messaging system like kafka.
- Exposure to Spark, Hadoop and Hive is plus
- Develops innovation strategies, processes, and best practices.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects.
- Supports and ensures business objectives being met.
- Leads the discovery phase of medium to large projects to come up with high level design.
- Leads the work of other small group of 3 to 4 engineers for assigned Engineering projects Leads and participates in end to end service implementations, data feeds ingestion, and orchestration.
- Designs and implements low latency services.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Troubleshoots business and production issues .
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.