job summary: Project Overview:
- As a Business Development Associate in the Photo/Auto Partnerships team, you will help scale and maintain these Photo/Auto partnerships. In this role, you will work closely with the global Android Photo/Auto partnerships team to drive license and distribution deals with external partners, help operationalize account management.
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 28 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Overall Responsibilities:
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- support scaling OEMs/ODMs and new device launces for Photos by collecting,and resolving partner queries,
- Document all new feature requests for Photo from partners,
- Sign MOCA+ agreements for new Auto partners and tracking of Android Auto shipment.
- The role needs BD or partner/customer management experience with basic business skillset
- Work cross functionally on sales enablement/content creation, marketing requests collection, and help with day to day business.
- Manage Photo/Auto BD resources site, metrics and trackers.
- Work with BD team in closing non-negotiated business agreements in place, which may include distribution agreements, NDA, and also renewals.
- Partner status tracking, such as partner launch, upgrade plans, integrations, and ect.
- Manage projects, including introducing the approved projects to relavant stakeholders, managing the project tracker, tracking the project status and providing necessary coordination.
qualifications: Required Skills:
- BA/BS degree
- 4+ years of work experience, including 2 years of related program or partner management experience in an internet or hardware company.
- Ability to interpret legal documents and work with attorneys to complete agreements.
- Ability to clarify and summarize issues.
- Sharp, analytical and possess detail-oriented skills.
- Partner-facing experience is highly valued, either in a prior external business development role or client-facing role at services firm.
- Understanding of Android platform and ecosystem.
- Experience working in the internet or consumer hardware space.
- Excel /Sheets - comfortable with excel formulas like vlookup, pivot, if statements, charts, diagrams etc
skills: Nice to have Skills (not required):
- A strong understanding of the consumer electronics supply chain
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.