- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience with a minimum of 7 years of experience.
- Expertise in systems architecture, engineering, administration, configuration, troubleshooting, performance tuning, preventative maintenance, and security procedures.
- Experience with network architecture including experience with load balancing equipment, switches, routers, and network troubleshooting.
- Hardware systems design, enterprise storage and disk subsystems, cluster management, troubleshooting.
- Web and application server expertise including administration, configuration, troubleshooting, and performance tuning
- Thorough understanding of Network, application, and data security best practices.
- Experience with very high volume OLTP Databases and large data warehouse environments.
- Experience with Active Directory, LDAP, .NET, SQL, Visual Studio, TFS, SOA, WebSphere MQ (MQSeries), TIBCO and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
- Experience with identity management, including authentication and entitlement services
- Excellent systems documentation and architecture diagram skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of the broker dealer business, project management methods, SOX and other audit controls is a plus.
- Knowledge of ITIL, COBIT and Informatica is a plus.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $61.43 - 71.43 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
? As the Tech Lead, guide the team's development efforts towards successful product delivery and support.
? Design, develop, test and implement technical solutions based on business requirements and strategic direction.
? Provide technical leadership to teammates through technical design, code reviews and implementation of best
practices, adhering to firm's SDLC and release processes.
? Collaborate with other Development teams, Enterprise Architecture and Support teams to design, develop, test and
maintain the various platforms and their integration with other systems.
? Assess opportunities for application and process improvements and prepare documentation outlining platform road
? Maintain, troubleshoot, optimize and enhance existing systems.
? Communicate with technical and non-technical groups on a regular basis as part of product/project support.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.