Job Description: Job title: Logistics Analyst for Shipping/Receiving Dept.
Performs the physical or administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, order fulfillment, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment. Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of received goods and rejects unsatisfactory items. Prepares and maintains records of merchandise shipped. Posts weights and shipping charges and prepares goods for final shipment. Examines, stocks and distributes materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines. May prepare kitting packages for assembly production. In addition, interact closely with Purchasing, Planning, and Manufacturing. Following material schedule releases to build our product. Processing P1 shipments as they are ready from manufacturing, and trouble-shooting discrepancies. Experience in SAP transactions is a plus.
Requirements (these are the must-have skills, experience, and qualifications)
- Be able to handle Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Process Improvement, Safety Management, Inventory Control, Data Entry Skills
- Must be able to handle continuous high volume noise in a warehouse
- Be able to operate with minimal supervision
- Be detail-oriented and organized
Nice to Have (these are the preferred skills, experience, and qualifications)
- SAP/Oracle Knowledge or similar operating systems
location: Milpitas, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20.00 - 22.15 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
Top 3 Daily responsibilities
- Coordinating and prioritizing sales orders
- Communicating with buyers and planners on shipments
- Transaction and data of the product shipments entered in Excel
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
- Delegating the Crating/un-crating handlers and tools
- Ensures the finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product
- Transactions of materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.