Randstad Technologies is seeking an Epic Resolute HB/PB analyst
with contract build experience. Responsibilities:
- Performs in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with Epic software.
- Translates business requirements into functional specifications and manages changes to specifications.
- Makes build decisions based on thorough understanding of design alternatives involved in application configuration, investigation of end users' preferences, and thorough analysis of business operations.
- Designs, validates and confirms new or modified functionality.
- Supports and maintains required system design and build documents and other project documentation.
- Collaborates with other application analysts to build test plans for integration testing.
- Works closely with business users and applications team to design, build and execute a comprehensive integration and user acceptance test plan and scripts.
- Populates databases during initial build; reviews software; analyzes new functionality to determine how it should be used; identifies and prepares detailed specifications of potential system enhancement needs.
- Prioritizes, coordinates, and implements updates and requested changes to the system; reviews and tests each new release; troubleshoots problems and questions from end users.
- Works with the training team to maintain and update application specific training curriculum and materials.
- Analyzes data conversion needs and validates interfaced data.
- Resource with Resolute HB or PB certification. The Epic certifications should be current.
- This person must have experience with contract build.
- This person should have experience in working with end users and Revenue Cycle Management teams.
- This person should have excellent build and workflow knowledge expected to be hitting ground running from day one.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Should have excellent knowledge in Epic architecture, remedy ticket management.
location: TULSA, Oklahoma
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Analyzes contracts and communicates operational impact of contracts to appropriate health system contacts.
- Develop models, analyzes, and monitors financial performance of existing and proposed contracts.
- Monitors contract performance and compliance to ensure contracts are performing at expected levels by auditing financials and negotiating with payors for money due if appropriate.
- Reviews and negotiates language in the contracting negotiation processes.
- Develops, produces, and maintains data sets required for contract analysis.
- Develops and maintains departmental processes to manage contracts.
- Resolves contractual disputes with payors by collaborating with various health system entities and all related parties.
- Responsible for the analysis, development, and testing of contract projection models within Epic essential to negotiation outcomes for the system for both physician and hospital contracts/reimbursement.
- Builds programing and performs on going analysis, which maintains the integrity of financial expectations of managed care contracts within the Epic system.
- Resolves programming issues related to rate and revenue codes operations through modification to yield maximum revenue potential for both physician and hospital contracts/reimbursement.
- Ensures through Epic testing that the build is developed and performing the collaborates with the Epic team to put into production and to enhance contract modeling within Epic.
- Performs other related duties as assigned to fulfill department responsibilities.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.