A client of ours in San Antonio, Texas is looking for a Business Solutions Analyst for a permanent opportunity.
This candidate will provide their claims management platform and sell it to other clients. Once a customer is engaged, learn how to sit at client location for 2 weeks or a month, manage the implementation, get requirements, take back to offshore PM and team, help with the project plan, then execute the project plan. If the client is in Austin, they go to Austin. Waco, NYC, wherever. May have to travel on a weekly basis or stay there for a month or so. The platform is all cloud-based, some AI, amazon RDS, MSS. Manager will travel with them initially to teach them the business. essentially Someone who has had a first job as a BA and ready for the next opportunity! A lot of growth with this role, potentially could become a developer or could go into the integration team!
location: Boerne, Texas
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Willing to travel
- Will work at SA/Boerne office
- Understands claims
- How to talk to clients, and report back to explain how the system needs to be customized
- Customer service oriented
- Energetic, Understands the language, hard worker
- Someone who has had a first job as a BA and ready for next opportunity
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Business Systems Analyst
- claims management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.