Randstad is looking for a Healthcare Project Manager to join our team as one of our clients begins a large scale implementation of several new systems within the healthcare industry. We are looking for talented individuals who are familiar with the channel and are up to the challenge of a dynamic work environment.
location: Orange, California
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Skills: Candidate must have a minimum of 8+ years of the following skills:
· Experience managing large scale projects that span across multiple departments (critical)
· Proven experience with initial project assessment and execution
· Ability to understand complex issues and communicate effectively to leadership, stakeholders and technical teams
· Proven skills in managing Mid -Large and complex projects
· Ability to be a team player willing to cooperate and coordinate with other technical staff
· Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative Environment.
· Technically competent with various software programs, such as Project, Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
· Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem solving capabilities
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
· Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
· Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
· strong written and oral communication skills
· Exemplary interpersonal skills.
· Excellent customer service orientation
Experience: Candidate must have a minimum of 8+ years of progressively responsible professional experience in IT and the following:
· 8+ years as a Project Manager in HealthCare (Required)
· Analysis Experience (Required)
· Healthcare Experience (Required)
· Exceptional skills at PM documentation and making technical presentations (Required)
· Data Projects/Knowledge (Highly Preferred)
The right candidate will join an exceptionally skilled, highly functional team. This person will support the team in a technical Project Manager role. This position requires someone who works well in both a team environment and independently.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Coordination
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Healthcare Project Management (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.