job summary: Job Description
Randstad Technologies is currently searching for a Test Engineer to do QA testing in the Software development space. The ideal candidate will engage in all stages of the software development ensuring high quality including gathering requirements, case writing, iterative develop-and-test cycles, and final production release.
location: Fort Collins, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Designs test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures.
- Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, and network environments.
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
- Reviews software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, and completeness to mitigate risks.
- Manage software's defects and usability identifying, analyzing, and documenting problems with program function, output, online screen, and content.
- Provides feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
- Update automated test scripts to ensure accuracy.
- Identifies program deviance from standards and suggests modifications to ensure compliance.
- Perform testing in conformance with standard software engineering methodologies including
- Agile Scrum and Continuous Integration.
- Document test procedures to ensure replicability and compliance with standards.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Maintain a suite of test scripts for the test automation system that includes Smoke Tests,
Build/Release acceptance tests, and performance and scalability tests.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- UI (3 years of experience is required)
- API (3 years of experience is required)
- Automated QA Testing (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.