Randstad Technologies is a global IT service and solutions organization. We support our clients technology initiatives and challenges through our projects, consulting, staffing and managed service offerings. We are in need of a seasoned Jira administrator. Your deep knowledge in this space will help guide the direction of our client.
location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- As the principal Jira administrator for our client, your primary responsibility is to support and mature the adoption Jira/Jira Align. This includes troubleshooting, end-user support, plugins, user guides, work instructions, and training.
- Measuring IT Portfolio Performance through data analytics
- Creating dashboards to measure overall IT Operations financial, project, vendor, and asset management performance, looking for and recommending potential process improvement opportunities
- Implementing and continuously improving metrics to determine the progress of transformation activities and reporting out on those metrics to team members and leadership
- Establishing collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders and team members to help them in their journey of adopting Agile framework
- Using your Agile experience to partner with delivery teams and help with SAFe maturity
- Understand the IT business model and technology development and deployment approaches including all participating stakeholders, processes, metrics and structures across Business Capabilities
- Partnering with the coaching of Agile teams and team members, as well as surrounding management and stakeholders.
- Responsible for coordinating with the Agile Coaching team across businesses to understand progress, identify issues and ensure we are presenting cohesive solutions
- Coach internal stakeholders in proper use of Jira dashboards, metrics, and plugins
- Develop and update Agile process assets and training materials
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Agile Methodology
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.