Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled iOS Engineer for a Contract to Hire role in Downtown Portland Oregon. If you are ready to join a leader in the Online/Ecommerce space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: Portland, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $75 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: Job Description:
Minimum Education and Experience required:
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, improvement, and release of our client's iOS App.
- Participates in peer code reviews and contributes effectively within an agile setup with designers, product managers, and peer developers.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions.
- Provides mobile engineering support to the business.
- Troubleshoots business and production issues for mobile devices.
Minimum Skills required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 5 years of experience building scalable e-commerce applications or mobile software
- Experience with mobile software development using Swift & Objective-C.
- Experience using distributed source code version control systems (Git/Github)
- Experience working within an agile development team
- Experience with Apple SDKs for iOS development Experience with software debugging techniques (debuggers, loggers, crash report tools)
- Experience with analysis of memory issues such as memory leaks using memory analyzers tools (Instruments)
- Experience with embedded real time systems with limited resources (memory and processing)
- Experience with command line XCode build tools for Continuous Integration
- Experience in design patterns, MVC, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in unit and integration testing Objective-C code.
- Published iOS application is required.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- Mobile iOS
- Objective C
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.