Responsible for the design, development and testing of complex software to create custom solutions and services. In depth knowledge of relevant technologies in the development, automation and IoT space. This person will act as a SME within the group focused on development tasks. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs, develops and tests software to create solutions and services tailored to the needs of the business and its customers.
- Analyzes complex data to interpret business challenges and leads the installation of new systems.
- Manages the software development lifecycle.
- Lead multiple large-scale software development projects
- Applies principles of SDLC and Lean/Agile/XP/TDD/CI/CD methodologies to deliver high quality, secured, and scalable software modules.
- Guides junior and senior programmers.
- Monitors system performance, tests new software, and fixes complex bugs.
- Assists upper management with creation & administration of corporate operating & capital budgets.
location: Exton, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Bachelor's in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent STEM degree.
- 5+ years in industrial controls and system integration with a strong focus on software design and programming.
- Experience in C, C#, Microsoft .Net
- Experience with common databases, Networking, Security Standards
- Experience with interfacing with common PLCs such as Siemens, etc.
qualifications: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent in C, C #.Net, VB.Net, ASP.Net, ADO.Net or equivalent technology, experience developing, exposing and consuming web services
- Familiar with version control tools such as Git and Azure Dev Ops.
- Skilled in writing code.
- Skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implements them using language of choice
skills: Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in development of custom HMI/SCADA solutions for integration with manufacturing equipment
- Experienced with KepwareEX and communication protocols such as OPC DA/UA, MQTT, EUROMAP, MODBUS, Allen Bradley TCP/IP and Siemens TCP/IP
- Familiar with NoSQL, Microsoft SQL databases
- Hands-on programming experience
Up to 15% global travel is required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.