Quality Analyst for strategic program to identify and report on infrastructure and software that are considered Not Permitted Technology (henceforth known as NPT) as defined by Bank Standards and as governed by GIS and the Risk committee.
location: Frisco, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 47 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Analyst will be responsible for participating in the pre-production process and testing to insure that the products are ready to be deployed to production.
- The role will require person to define and manage the QA process, by securing testers, creating scripts, and capturing results.
- The person will be responsible to the analysis and report on any issues and / or enhancements required to determine the data discrepancies and resolutions.
- Requirements will include working with the NPT core team and development lead to confirm advancement to higher environments.
- Person would also be asked to perform regular review and analysis of data to ensure application is reporting data properly.
- Experience in creating and designing automated tests
- Experience in QA processing and data SQL querying and user interfaces in order to properly extract data.
- Experience in using Excel to perform and report on analytic results.
- Experience in enterprise infrastructure discovery solutions a big plus
- Working with business units to analyze processes, functions, and procedures to determine the most effective business solutions to meet the needs of the business objectives
- Partnering with Business Partners and application SMEs to identify and mitigate risk and execute upon end to end technology development to deliver solutions
- Managing to timelines and communicates feature status and has matrix management responsibility
- Attending weekly scrum of scrum, quarterly program iteration planning, and inspect and adapt
- Partnering with the agile team to help facilitate sprint events (stand up, planning, demo, and retrospective.
- Applying technical/business knowledge in determining end to end design requirements for large initiatives involving line of business and agile teams
- Excel experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS-SQL query skills, familiarity with testing stored procedures and SSIS scripts
- Infrastructure and software product knowledge a big plus
- Knowledge in enterprise infrastructure and software discovery solutions a big plus
- CSM certification or Safe Agilest 3.0/4.0
- Expert in MS Visio/Office Suite & process mapping
- Previous experience in the financial services field, preferably within IT Infrastructure
- Management / Technology Infrastructure Area
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.