Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled Planning Analyst for a contract assignment in Beaverton Oregon. If you are ready to join a leader in the Retail and Technology space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: BEAVERTON, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 33 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
As a Goods Flow Planning Analyst, you will support our In-Season Execution and general health of the business by providing actionable insights to deliver business results. You will analyze and influence business decisions through tradeoffs with x-functional partners to lead the business profitably. You will help align and plan the distribution capacity required to meet our customer demand while navigating the ever-changing landscape of customer need dates, network capacity challenges and mode changes (expedite vs. standard). You will support a sustainable performance management cycle to drive decision making to maximize revenue and margin. You are responsible for providing relevant and accurate data, highlighting risks and opportunities, for internal and external stakeholders. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Monitor & measure the health of the business through identifying and deploying success metrics
- Connecting analytics and the business into the E2E planning and influencing of the business results; (e.g. synchronize and optimize shipping plans vs. distribution capacity and constraints)
- Own and drive actionable insights for in-season execution of the business including identifying continuous process improvement opportunities
- Proficiency in developing metrics / KPIs for performance management and visualization
- High degree of personal accountability and confidentiality due to the sensitive nature of the information being managed
- Proven ability to digest complex information and communicate in a compelling manner to executive leadership and cross-functional teams. Skilled with analytical tools and data management (Excel, Alteryx, SQL, etc)
- strong self-motivation, ability to manage ambiguity and lead cross-functional stakeholders
- Exceptional executive communication skills with a globally diverse audience, working up and down organizational levels with a strong story-telling capability
- Requires a Bachelor's degree plus 2 years of relevant work experience or 5 years relevant work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Performance Management, Supply Chain Operations, S&OP, Finance or related experience preferred.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- Business Analysis
- Measure KPIs
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.