Our digital group manages customer-facing digital channels on behalf of all Wholesale lines of businesses and several enterprise digital channels. Our mission is to deliver value to our customers and our business partners by providing best-in-class digital experiences. We put our customers at the center of every decision we make by focusing on their needs, being a leader in digital solutions and keeping things simple. We bring together a unique set of experts in digital product management, design, research, analytics and fraud prevention.
The Wholesale Digital Solutions team within DS4B is looking for a dynamic Senior Product Manager who will be focused on managing digital experiences for the broader Transmissions solutions and secure document exchange products and services that support the commercial banking customers.
The specific responsibilities include:
- Day to day digital channel / product management
- Lead and exercise channel management discipline in channel management activities,
- maintain products and features across various services
- Able to lead the team on the strategic direction for the solutions
- Maintain long-term goals and associated business plan
- Serve as the topic expert for respective digital solutions
- Develop and foster strategic partnerships across the enterprise
- Ensure products adhere to security, compliance and risk protocols, critical business objectives and Enterprise mandates
The successful candidate will bring deep product management experience especially around maintaining digital experiences, well-rounded analytical and business skills, communication skills, leadership capabilities, and a flexible teamwork approach. The Digital Consultant would be expected to provide analysis, strategy, and recommendations. You would be utilizing knowledge of new technologies and how they affect our customers and our properties, as well as how new user experience concepts/should be used to our customer's benefit.
- Experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Ability to translate business needs into complex analysis, designs and recommendations. Uses analysis to identify and define business requirements, while supporting the validity of the final product
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all level of team members
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- Experience in product management/development, program management, strategy, marketing and/or related position, technology-dependent environment in financial services or related industries
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, LiveMeeting, and SharePoint) skills
Other Desired Qualifications:
- 6+ years of digital, product management, banking industry or financial services industry experience
- Demonstrated success in end-to-end product or channel management experience, from discovery through execution; 2-3 years' experience developing strategy, roadmaps, business cases for a product or service
- Experience leading major online customer programs, and experience with significant platform/product redesign definitions and launches
- Previous experience launching new products or product enhancement within an Agile framework
- Experience leading large cross-functional initiatives spanning across multiple functions and multiple lines of business
- Previous third party platform integration
- MBA preferred but not required
- Advanced negotiation skills both with internal and external stakeholders
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Product Management (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.