We are looking for a Technical Architect for a contract to hire opportunity with one of my premier clients here in the San Antonio area! This role is a 6-month contract, This person needs to come in and understand the continuous delivery and integration piece of software development. Also needs to know backend software. You will be working with the applications manager, network manager, and the DBA.
Technical environment: Java, Bamboo, BitBucket, Agile / Scrum, JBOSS (or Wildfly which is free version of JBOSS)
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 48 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
he right candidate will have:
- Five years of experience building enterprise-class products using technologies including Wildfly, IIS, Java, webservices, and transactional DMBSs.
- Five years of experience in Continuous Integration and Continous Delivery required.
- Five years of IT management experience with a proven record of ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Experience in product design and development deployed in multi-platform, multi-tenancy hosted environments.
- Extensive knowledge of web application architecture, object-oriented design, and relational database design.
- Experience deploying applications in Linux environmentsExperience in AWS DevOps solutions
- Experience managing Bitbucket and Bamboo preferred
- Demonstrated experience in the areas of multithreading, scalability, and application of design patterns supporting high-availability services.
- Ability to make sound judgments in decision making using foresight and creativity in areas supporting the production environment.
- Ability to lead and contribute to projects across multiple development teams.
- Project management experience and/or certification preferred.
- Experience in agile development, scrum, and backlog management preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership, time management, and communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in Software Configuration Management procedures & techniques.
- Knowledgeable in current developments in software/hardware technology.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with standard functions within electronic applications such as MS Office (e.g., word processing,
- electronic spreadsheets) and e-mail.
- Proficiency with computers (PCs and/or MACs) to include desktop management, file management and operations, and working in a network environment.
- Exceptions to these requirements will be considered based on exemplary skills, training, and record of success.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Continuous Integration (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Continuous Delivery (5 years of experience is preferred)
- jboss or Wildfly
- Team Lead (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Java (4 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.