job summary: Manager Feedback:
Qualifications & Skills
- There is a good reason that the role is titled what it is. If a candidate's resume lists Trello as a "skill or qualification" only, we will not consider them for the role.
- We need more than that.
- We need someone whose resume reflects that they have been actively involved in/responsible for deploying/implementing Trello across an organization.
- Another possible way it could be described is integrating Trello into the operations/management system of an organization.
Nice to have
- Deep hands-on expertise with the Trello as a user and solution provider
- Project management, delivery or service management experience
- Understanding of Lean management systems
- Experience in consulting and solution based professional services
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance in a rapidly changing environment
- Able to work remotely using Google Suite for video conferencing
- Able to manage multiple concurrent streams of work across the agency
- Experience working with State Government agencies
- Experience with other Atlassian suite products and/or Atlassian/Trello APIs
- Experience with Tableau
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 69 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Drive Trello solution design consistent with Client's needs
- Be the go-to lead on Trello usage, standard methodologies and implementation
- Consistently communicate with the Office of Continuous Improvement and our customers throughout the agency
- Design and document technical solutions that align with our management system, the Arizona Management System and business objectives
- Identify gaps between our current and desired end states
- Provide status, progress and potential delay information to management and team members
- Be a trusted support and escalation point for Trello service related issues
- Assist with delivery management processes
- Provided scheduled and ad-hoc demos and trainings of Trello functionality
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.