job summary: Summary:
- This Developer role to work side by side with business partners to ensure expected quality software is built to serve our customers and clients. They will be responsible for understanding the business requirements, Build/enhance application components to support the requirement, enabling testing organization to certify the application, Support technology infrastructure team in production deployment and transitioning to support team.
location: Pennington, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $58 - 68 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- The Developer is expected to learn the business and technical components of an application and Work with their peers to follow enterprise software development methodologies. Grow your career in our dynamic and fast paced environment of diverse software platforms and challenging projects that shape the future of the industry. Will not have direct reports. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities.
qualifications: Must have these skills to be minimally qualified.
- 10+ years of experience in JAVA development
- 10+ years of relevant IT software experience (Development SDLC lifecycle)
- Experience in developing Mainframe Native Stored Procedure (NSP)
- Knowledge of Spring, Spring MVC and Spring Batch
- Strong Core Java Skills
- Experience building REST web services is preferred
- Experience in WebServices (JAXRPC or JAXWS) technologies and Development approaches.
- Basic Knowledge of XML Schema and Processing Technologies (Parsers, JAXB, XSLT etc)
- Good Understanding of Core Java Patterns and J2EE Design Patterns ( like Adapters, Business Objects, Delegates, Service Locator, Singleton, DAO, DTO)
- Knowledge in Mainframe, Mule APIs, rules engine like IBM ODM.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.