job summary: Summary:
- Developer with strong hands on experience on Angular or related UI frameworks, with 7 plus years of overall experience in UI development
- Should have hands on experience of Web Application development using advanced HTML designing and Java scripting.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Knowledge of financial domain preferably Global Markets, Financial Risk, Treasury etc.
- Good to have: Ag-Grid, HighchartJS, NgRx
location: Jersey City, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $58 - 68 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Work on design and develop scalable solutions using efficient Design Patterns
- Adept in handling the Non-functional requirements (performance, through put, SLA etc.)
- Excellent aesthetic capability with UX designing and development experience
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Education : B.E, B.Tech/MCA
- Experience Range: 7+ Yrs
- Must Have Skills
- Expert in Angular
- Strong understanding of Design Pattern
- Have a good understanding of all aspects of the application like rendering huge dataset, fetching data using HTTP and authentication.
- Identify improvement areas within the application and work to implement the same
- Flexibility in adapting to team requirements
- Ensuring high quality levels in all deliverables
- Participate in mandatory training and cross functions across team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and zeal to acquire domain knowledge
- Work efficiently in matrix organization, with India and USA leadership
- Actively involved in process improvements and automations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.