The Network Engineering team handles a dynamic, constantly growing and evolving global network that provides a reliable, high-performance and secure network behind one of the few products in the world that touches over 1 billion people.
You are a highly proficient network engineer with hands-on experience and in-depth skills in all aspects of network engineering. A motivated pragmatic thinker, eager to get the job done while finding a balance between pace and quality.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $56.00 - 66.19 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
responsibilities: What You'll Do Deployment
- Deployment of network devices in datacenters and POP
- Provisioning and turn-up of transport/transit/peering
- Configuration, testing and validation of hardware and circuits
- Definition of configuration and architecture standards
- Qualification of hardware and software
- Troubleshooting and on-call rotation
- NMS configuration, validation and operation
- Tracking and planning of capacity
- Documentation of incident post mortems
- Proactive performance and uptime monitoring
- Change management, process, documentation & response procedures
- Consistent improvement by refining tools and automation
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: No Degree Required
- Network Engineer
- cloud deployment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.